A tour full of colors, smells and flavors! Located in Mashpi Ecuador
We are part of initiatives that seek to generate a territory where forest conservation, human relations, water sources, biodiversity and sustainable productive activities that guarantee food, economic and energy sovereignty are harmonized
Currently, 82% of the property is dedicated to water, flora and fauna conservation (the Mashpi Shungo Reserve); the remaining 18% is being restored with regenerative agroforestry systems (the Mashpi Chocolate Artesanal farm).
At the Farm, the use of local resources and knowledge allows us to generate a productive model free of agrochemicals and, therefore, zero contamination for producers and consumers, biodiversity, water and soil.
How does a food analog forest work? and what creative experiments do we do on the estate?
We invite you to learn about this initiative that is generating environmental and productive sustainability, which has been invited to participate in events nationally and internationally.
The visit to the Mashpi chocolate farm is offered as a personalized service, participants will have tools that allow them to create regenerative projects.
Students can be inspired by learning from the visible results of an innovative project.
Besides visiting the cocoa plantations and learning about many fruits, you can also enjoy a swim in the river and a delicious typical lunch. If your visit allows, you will get to know more of the area by spending the night in community lodges and/or in the community camping area
Mashpi Shungo is located about 3 hours Northwest of Quito, in the Pacto Community.
Tour reservations must be made 48 hours ahead.
Please email email@example.com for reservations and further questions.
A deposit of 50% of the total must be paid to reserve your spot. Tours start at 11am and 3pm. Please be punctual.
While we would love for you to visit us in Ecuador, we have created a new virtual (AR) tour of the farm so you can take a look around our home and operation. Please follow the links to visit the following locations within the farm. If you need a description of what you’re looking at, please click on the three dots on the top right-hand corner of the virtual tour to learn more.